Sunday, October 6, 2013

1st Impressions: CoverGirl Clean Whipped Creme Foundation

Watch my first impressions here!  Please make my DAY and SUBSCRIBE!


My thoughts:  
I got this from Target for $4.99 with a coupon {without coupon it was $6.99} which is a pretty inexpensive foundation even for drugstore.  I've seen mixed reviews so I didn't know what I would think.  Packaging for this I really like.  It's nice and compact in a small glass jar.  You get 0.6 fl oz and I got mine in the color 320.  It does have a little bit of a scent to it but nothing really strong.  This does apply nicely.  It is very easy to blend.  I would say this has light/medium coverage and is fairly buildable.  This finish is probably closest to a semi matte finish.  I am mostly comparing this to the Revlon Color Stay Whipped Foundation because that is another foundation with a similar texture that I have tried.  It doesn't last super long in my opinion.  The Revlon Color Stay lasts much longer.  I just wasn't blown away by this foundation.  It's an okay foundation, just nothing amazing.  Not the greatest for me.  Not something I would recommend or re-purchase.












Other Foundation Reviews: 

Face:
CoverGirl Clean Whipped Creme Foundation in 320
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser in Brightener and Fair
Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder in 010 Fair
Loreal True Match Blush in Sweet Ginger

Eyes:
ELF Eye Brow Kit in Medium
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
LORAC Pro Palette{Review+Swatches}:
Garnet{lid & inner lower lid} Deep Purple{outer half of upper+lower lid} Taupe{crease} Espresso{outer crease} Gold{inner corner}

Lips:
Loreal Colour Riche Balm in Rose Elixer

Thank you so mush for watching and reading!

XOXO

Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment