Saturday, October 12, 2013

Review: EM Cosmetics Creamy Color Classic Lip Stick in Cuddle Up Pink

Em Cosmetics is the new make up line from fellow YouTuber Michelle Phan.{Her YouTube Channel}. It is a high end brand with several unique items.  I've gotten a few different items from them so I thought I would just break them down piece by piece. 

When EM first launched they had a few deals going on and one of them included getting a lip stick so I chose this one.  This lip stick is $16.50 and you can get it at EMCosmetics.com.  There are three different finishes, classic{the one I am reviewing}, matte, and sheer.  The classic finish comes in 10 different colors.  There is a big range in colors and finishes which is really nice.  I don't think the lip stick is crazy high in price when you compare it to other luxury brands either.  The packaging is really cute.  You can tell she put a lot of thought into the packaging for each product.  It looks really sleek but fun.   The closure is pretty solid.  I'm not really worried about it braking loose in my bag.  This is VERY pigmented.  One coat and you are good!  The texture is really creamy and comfortable to wear. It lasts a decent amount of time.  You could probably make it and half day without needing to reapply.

Lip products are not really my thing. That being said I do think this is a good lipstick, but I don't think it is super unique.  I think you can find just as nice a product at the drug store and save $10.





Other EM Cosmetics Reviews:

Thank you so much for reading!

XOXO

Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment