Saturday, January 12, 2013

1st Impressions: Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation

I've been hearing whispers on YouTube about this new Revlon foundation called Nearly Naked.  This really intrigued me because of all the rage in the Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation that I have not tried!  I first saw Sam Schuerman's 1st Impressions video on this and thought I would try this myself.

I got mine at Target.  And if you saw my recent haul video, you know I went to Walmart first and they didn't have it!  I'm sure it will come in soon there but anyways...  At Target I paid $7.49 according to my receipt which is really inexpensive compared to high prices have gone on drug store foundations! Also, on kind of a side note, there's no strong smell like some other foundations.

Watch my 1st Impressions video below:

Sam Scheurman's 1st Impressions video:

Pictures without flash:

Pictures with flash:

Pictures with flash at the end of the day:
 
 
 
 
 
 
Not too shabby!

It has what I would call a natural or satin finish.  Nothing too matte or dewey. Which I really enjoy.  Overall, as my first impression, I give this foundation a 8-9 on a scale of 10.  I do think all skin types would be able to try this foundation and I recommend it.

A complete list of all products I was wearing:

Face:
Revlon Nearly Naked foundation in 120 Vanilla
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser in Brighten
Maybelline FITme Concealer in 15 Fair
Cover Girl Concealer Balm in 310 Fair
Rimmel Stay Matte in 011 Creamy Natural
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny
Skylark Highlighter in Satin Sparks from Snowkissed Cashmere Palette
Milani Baked Blush in Dolce Pink

Brows:
Too Faced Shadows in Velvet Revolver and Sexspresso

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Sigma Defining Eyes Palette Shadows in Brunette, Halo and Beam
Urban Decay Shadow in Wreckage
Sigma Defining Eyes Palette Gel Liner in Chocolate
Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara in Very Black

Lips:
No. 7 Lip Liner in Nude
Rimmel Stay Glossy Lip Gloss in My Eternity

Watch my haul video where I got the foundation, blush and gloss!


I hope you found this helpful! Don't forget to subscribe!
Thanks so much for watching and reading!

XOXO

Jillian

2 comments:

  1. 2 thumbs up since this foundation looks absolutely great on you! ;D

    My Blog: Caught in a Daze.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! Thank you! I've been wearing it everyday since!

      Delete