Thursday, March 28, 2013

Foundation Routine: Kat Von D Lock It Tattoo Foundation

Watch my video application below!  Please SUBSCRIBE and make my DAY!




L'oreal Magic Beautifier BB Cream in Fair $7.99


Applied with fingers
This was a new addition at the time of this video but I love it!  I don't usually wear this on its own because it doesn't provide a lot of coverage but I like it more as a moisturizer/primer.


Kat Von D Lock It Foundation in L46 $34


Applied with Real Techniques Stippling Brush
The reason I love this foundation is because it lasts!  It has AMAZING coverage without being too heavy in my opinion.  It goes on so smooth.

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser in Brightener $7.99


Blended out with fingers
This is really nice because I have really really dark circles and this has a more pinky tone which cancels out blues.  This is also very light weight but covers well.

Maybelline FITme Concealer in 15 Fair $5.49


Blended out with fingers & Real Techniques Dome Shadow Brush
This concealer is a full coverage concealer which definitely helps cover my dark circles and highlight a little bit.

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 011 Creamy Natural $5.49


Applied with Real Techniques Powder Brush
This powder keeps me matte all day.  It also provides a more flawless finish to my makeup.  When I use this foundation I only apply to my "T" zone because that is where I get the most oily.





I hope you found this helpful!

Thank you so much for watching and reading!

XOXO

Jillian







No comments:

Post a Comment