Monday, September 2, 2013

Love it or Leave it?! Maybelline FITme Stick Foundation


You can watch my video review here... Please make my DAY and SUBSCRIBE!


This is a foundation I was definitely curious to try.  It's a stick foundation, which is SOOOOO old school it's crazy.  There are 12 shades that range from very fair to deep.  There's a good mix.  I got mine in shade 120.  If you have ever used anything else from the FITme range it's the same shade numbering system which is really nice and easy to understand in my opinion.  I got mine at Walgreens for around $10.  Most foundations are going to give you about an ounce of product, this one sadly does not.  You only get .32 oz of product!  That's kind of annoying.

Now to the pluses!  This gives a natural finish.  Not too matte, not to dewy, which is what I like!  It is very easy to blend.  It is recommended to blend with fingers but I like to use my Real Techniques buffing brush.  It looks great on the skin.  I don't find that it oxidizes on my skin or clings to dry patches.  I personally think this would be best on combo skin.  This is what I brought on my trip to Washington State to visit my sister and it traveled amazingly!  The one flaw to this is the lasting power is not great with this.  I also though have very oily skin.  This just doesn't last as long on my skin as I would like.











Overall...  I LOVE IT!

For the make up I am wearing in this video and a demo on how this applies CLICK HERE!

Thank you so much for watching and reading!

XOXO

Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment