Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Review: Maybelline The Falsies Flared

I got this mascara because I LOVED Maybelline The Falsies the original formula so much!  I was NOT disappointed with this one at all.  Honestly,  I think the formula might be the same but the brush is a little different.  I think you would be good with either one.  I like to have really voluminous lashes as oppsed to lengthening and that is what this provides.  It doesn't get super clumpy at all.  This is a wetter formula mascara. You can find this at drug stores for around $8.

I would highly recommend this mascara.  This is just simply one of my favorites.



No Mascara

One coat

Two coats

 Three coats

Four coats

Comparison of no coats and four coats

Other mascara reviews:

Thank you so much for reading!

XOXO

Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment