Thursday, October 10, 2013

Review: Almay Oil Free Gentle Eye Makeup Remover Pads

I recently got the Almay Makeup Remover pads because I didn't feel that my PONDS Cold Cream{REVIEW} would remove any of my mascara at all.  At first, I really didn't like these.  I didn't feel they worked very well when I tried a travel size.  I still bought a full size because EmilyNoel83{Her YouTube Channel} has mentioned that she likes these several times.  After getting the full size I love these.  I think it was because the travel size had to much liquid in them.  These remove everything easily.  They don't sting your eyes.  It comes in two different sizes and I got the bigger of the two for around $7 at drugstores. The bigger one I got has 120 pads in it.  

I really recommend this!  I already have a back up and I'm not even half way through the first container!



Thank you so much for reading!

XOXO

Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment