Friday, March 15, 2013

Review: Lorac PRO Palette

I got this palette probably a couple months ago because everyone on YouTube was talking about it.  For good reason too!  This has quickly become one of my favorite palettes.  It just has everything you need! 

The packaging for this I personally really like.  It's nothing too fancy.  Doesn't have any bells and whistles but,  is really all you need.  It has a big mirror and has a magnetic closure which I love on palettes because they aren't hard to get open.  On the outside it has a slightly rubbery texture which tends to get dirty quickly but other than that it is great!

In the palette there are a total of 16 shades, 8, of which, are matte and the other 8 are shimmery.  Can I just say that... THIS IS SO AWESOME!  It is so hard to find palettes with good matte shades in them with more than one or two.  I love my Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette but it only has two or three matte shades in it.  The variety of colors in it is also really great.  This does also come with a mini Behind the Scenes Eye Primer which is now my favorite eye primer!  The shadows are highly pigmented however there is a little fall out so just be careful.


This product is $42 at Sephora.  Click Here for Palette

I think this is a great buy!  You can create so many different looks with this.  I 100% recommend this!

Here is my Valentine's Day look I did with this palette so you can see it in action!




Now for some swatches and pictures!








Thank you so much for watching and reading!

XOXO

Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment