Thursday, October 3, 2013

Review: Maybelline The Falsies Big Eyes Mascara

I am obsessed with anything that says "Maybelline The Falsies" any where on it!  This is seriously one of my favorites because it has one side that it meant for your upper lashes and one side that is meant for you lower lashes.  It's perfect!  The brush for the upper lashes is kind of weird,  it kind of spirals.  The brush for your lower lashes reminds me a lot of Maybelline Lash Discovery Mini Brush mascara.  I really like it.  This is kind of in the middle of being considered a wet formula and a dry formula. I have already purchased a back up!  You can find this at drug stores for around $8.

I would highly recommend this.  It's like two mascaras in one!





No mascara

One coat

Two coats

Three coats

Four coats

Other mascara reviews:

Thank you so much for reading!

XOXO

Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment