Saturday, October 19, 2013

Review: Maybelline Color Tattoo Pure Pigments

I recently hauled these pigments because I saw Sam Schuerman{Her YouTube Channel} raving about these pigments so I knew I had to pick them up!  I got mine at Target for around $6 each.  These are loose pigment eyeshadows that are supposed to give you amazing color pay off.  The packaging on these is ok.  Its like many other pigments, plastic jar with little holes at the top.  Nothing amazing.  The product comes in 12 different colors ranging from really bright colors to more neutral everyday colors.  I decided to get neutral colors because I would likely get more wear out of them.

The easiest way to apply these is with your finger in a patting motion.  Otherwise the pigment will end up all over your face! The pigments are pretty smooth and last pretty good over a primer or a base.  You definetly need to use some sort of base so the pigments will stick to your lids.  These are also pretty easy to blend out. 

The major down fall with these is that they are a pigment.  It is a loose finely milled powder that has a tendancy to make a mess if you aren't careful!  This is the problem with any pigment your going to use so this isn't a slam against them in my opinion.  I really like these for the product they are but I will not likely get anymore just because it is so much easier to use a pressed shadow.

#60 Buff & Tuff





#40 Improper Copper






Thank you so much for reading!

XOXO

Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment