Thursday, November 7, 2013

Review: EM Cosmetics Smoothing Face Primer

When I was getting things from EM I thought I would get somethings that I hadn't seen a lot of reviews on and this was one of them.  This is a face primer that is translucent in color and is supposed to fill pores and prolong the wear of your make up throughout the day.  I did demo this in a foundation routine recently.  You can view that .  This primer retails for $25 which for a luxury brand is in the same range, if not less expensive, then Benefit or Kat Von D.  So I don't mind the price point for a luxury primer.  I use one pump concentrated in my "T" zone which is where most of my visible pores are and where I get the most oily.  This absolutely helps my foundation apply smoother and last longer.  It makes my skin feel smooth and soft to the touch.  It leaves a matte finish.  It comes in a plastic container(which is excellent for travel) and a pump!  Having a pump on things is just amazing.   I really like this primer.  If you are someone with oily skin that particularly wants something more high end, this is a good one to try.   CLICK HERE to get it!





Thank you so much for reading!

XOXO  

Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment