Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Review: EM Waterliners

The Waterliners honestly are some of the BEST eyeliners out there!  I find myself reaching for these more than my Urban Decay 24/7 Liners.  These come in 12 shades.  There is definitely a good variety of colors.  These are $20 each and you can get them HERE!  This glide on very smoothly and last seriously forever!  These are the best eyeliners for the waterline, hence the name Waterliner.  The colors are very saturated.  I can not recommend these enough!  If you can afford a high end liner go for these over Urban Decay!  For me, these last longer in the water line.  The other really nice thing is that they come in a twist up.  They also come with a smudger(that works really well) and you can take out the smudger and the other end has a sharpener.  This is so convenient. 

I LOVE THESE!

Now... for the SWATCHES!

Top to Bottom: Amazing Grey, Ros Gold, Bronze Kiss and Black Night 



Left to Right: Black Night, Bronze Kiss, Ros Gold, and Amazing Grey


Other EM Review:

Thank you so much for reading!

XOXO

Jillian Kjer

No comments:

Post a Comment