Monday, November 18, 2013

Review: EM Shade Play Concealer Mixing Palette

So, something I was really interested in was the Shade Play Concealer Palette because I watched Michelle's video on the website and it kind of explained what each color is.  It has an orange shade for under the eyes, a yellow shade for redness, a color that matches your skin tone, a shade lighter, a shade darker and a highlight shade.  I got mine in the color light for $30.  You can get it HERE!  I truly love this!  It is so convenient.  You can mix shades and use this year round.  The concealers are very creamy.  I use this for all over my face.  The coverage I would say is medium for the most part.  The staying power I feel is pretty good.  This is going to be so perfect for when I visit my sister in April!  This is great for travel because it has every concealer you need.  I really recommend this!  It comes in 4 shades.  It's in an acrylic case with magnetic closure.



Other EM Reviews:

Thank you so much for reading!

XOXO

Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment