Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Review: EM Cosmetics Shade Play Lip Palette in Mix It Up Roses

Em Cosmetics is the new make up line from fellow YouTuber Michelle Phan.{Her YouTube Channel}. It is a high end brand with several unique items.  I've gotten a few different items from them so I thought I would just break them down piece by piece. 

This is going to be all about the Lip Palette!  I wasn't sure if I should get this or not because I'm not much of a lip person but they had a special deal going on at the time so I decided I would get it.  This palette comes in six different selections with six different colors in each palette.  The lip products in each palette.  Each palette has a color theme.  So the Mix It Up Roses Palette is all rosier colors.  I ultimately picked this palette because fall was coming and because I though it closely matched my natural lip color so I knew it would be easy for me to pull it off.

You can order this on EMCosmetics.com and they are $28 each.  I LOVE the packaging on this!  It has a magnetic closure and is a sturdy plastic.  It is easy to keep clean.  It comes with a little lip brush and a little mixing pot for you to make your own custom shade which I just love! Also a really large mirror. This is a great product to just throw in your purse. The product itself lasts a decent amount of time and has great color pay off.  Its also extremely comfortable to wear. There's a lot of different textures in each palette so you can have some variety. 

I would definitely recommend this and I will probably get more!  I love this!  I do think it is worth the cost!








Thank you so much for reading!

XOXO

Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment