Sunday, November 24, 2013

Review: EM Cosmetics Pillow Plush Cushiony Lip Balms

This lip balm is very moisturizing while still giving you a hint of color.  It costs $15 and you can get it HERE.  It comes in 7 shades ranging from nudes to berries.  It comes in a little pot with .176 oz in it.  The packaging is very cute and easy to take on the go.  The lid is kind of domed.  The color is very sheer which I enjoy especially with this color because it can go with anything.  It does have a little bit of a vanilla/sweet scent to it but it is pretty much undetectable when worn.  This is very soft and moisturizing.  I think its more moisturizing than the Nivea Lip Balms.  This isn't sticky either. For me this product is a win because it's something that goes with anything, has a little bit of a glossy finish to it and something I can just slap on without having to worry about it.  This is just any easy product.  I am considering getting more in the future.  I would recommend this.



From Left to Right: Bubble Gum, Vanilla and Berries




Other EM Reviews:

Thank you so much for reading!

XOXO

Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment