Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Review: Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara

I had been hearing a lot of buzz in the YouTube community about the new Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara.
Here's a quote from the Cover Girl website as to what this mascara is supposed to do for you...

"A breakthrough in no-clump mascara. Get 200% more volume and zero clumps. Features an innovative double-sided brush with lash-loading and clump-combing zones to crush clumps."

I got my mascara from Target for around $8.  From my experience with this mascara it delivers!  I find myself grabbing this mascara more and more.  It doesn't irritate my eyes.  I haven't seen any flaking and it definitely holds a curl.  This is a wetter formula but not too wet.  The brush isn't too big either. It's also a rubber brush. This to me however if not a dramatic mascara.  This gives you a really defined, separated, fanned out and natural appearance.  I LOVE this mascara as any everyday kind of mascara.  Every lash is super defined and fanned out.  No matter how many coats you apply it DOES NOT clump at all which is amazing!




I 100% recommend this mascara!

Below are some pictures of the results you can expect.  One thing I will say is that this does dry really fast so be sure to work fast!


Here is my Naked Eye!

 Here is after one coat.


 Here is two coats.

 Here is three coats.

And finally four coats.

Here is a comparison of my naked eye with four coats.




So I hope this review helps you decide if it is worth trying out!

Thanks guys for reading!

XOXO

Jillian



No comments:

Post a Comment