Sunday, September 29, 2013

Review: Maybelline The Colossal Volume Express Mascara

I, for the most part, am a huge lover of Maybelline mascaras.  This is not one of my favorites though.  I'm slightly under whelmed by this mascara.  I like the brush.  It's a large natural brissel brush as opposed to a plastic brush.  I also prefer wetter formula mascaras, which this is definitely one of those. I just feel that this clumps more than other Maybelline mascaras I have used and loved.  This you can get at drugstores for around $7.

I dont really recommend this one just because there are other mascaras that aren't as clumpy.  I will not be repurchasing this. I am wanting to try the Colossal Volume Express Cat Eyes though.  I'm sure I will have a review for that coming up. 





This without any mascara

This is after one coat on top and bottom.

This is after two coats top and bottom.

This is three coats top and bottom.

This is four coats top and bottom.


This is a comparison of no mascara and four coats.

Other Mascara Reviews:

Thank you so much for reading!

XOXO

Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment