Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Review: POND's Cold Cream Cleanser



This is a product I have had for MONTHS so I've had a long time to gather my over all opinion of this. This is a product that I use mostly to remove my make up.  What the POND's website says about this... Moisturizing Deep Cleanser & Makeup Remover
Unlike ordinary cleansers, POND’S® Cold Cream Cleanser is actually 50% moisturizer. It deep cleans and removes dirt and makeup, even stubborn waterproof mascara, while infusing your skin with vital moisture - all in one easy routine.  For clean, soft and glowing skin, put your trust in a classic.
This is a product that I think would be PERFECT for someone with dry, sensative skin.  I have oily.  Don't get me wrong this does remove your make up but its just not my favorite and here's why!  With my Neutrogena Naturals Fresh Cleanser + Make Up Remover {REVIEW HERE} all I need is water and something to dry my face with.  With this I also need some sort of wipe to, after I rub this all over my face, remove it, which I find incredibly annoying and not cost effective!  I also don't find this removes mascara.  I never use water proof mascara either.  On the plus side this doesn't clog my pores, irritate my skin or eyes but either does the Neutrogena one.  I'm really trying to use this up but I desperatly want to get my Neutrogena one because I love it so much more!
This is just one of those things you try and don't like.  I have seen RAVE reviews of this but it's just not my favorite.  There are better ones out there!
Thank you so much for reading!
XOXO
Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment