Thursday, February 27, 2014

Review: Benefit They're Real! Mascara

Honestly,  I wasn't too impressed with this mascara.  Yes it does give some volume and some length but for me it just wasn't that amazing.  I've done reviews on many drugstore mascaras that I find work so much better and give a much better affect in my opinion.  My first issue is that it dries so quickly!  This is almost impossible to build because of that.  It's also very, very crunchy which I really dislike.  This is one of the hardest, non water proof mascaras to remove!  It sticks to your lashes and you stuck rubbing the crap out of your eyes!  This mascara runs for around $23 at Sephora and you can get it HERE!  It has plastic bristles with a spiky end to help get every lash coated.  I must say I do like the brush just not the formula.  This does also tend to flake on me.  From Benefit, I am a MUCH bigger fan of BADgal Lash.  I don't really understand all the hype for this mascara because it just doesn't do a lot for me and is pretty expensive!  If you are still wanting to try this I recommend getting a travel/sample size for $10 before you splurge and get the full size.




No mascara

One coat

Two coats

Three coats

Four coats

Compared no mascara to four coats

Other mascara reviews:

Thank you so much for reading!

XOXO

Jillian



2 comments:

  1. เว็บสล็อตออนไลน์ betflik พร้อมสิทธิพอเศษ จัดหนักจัดเต็ม PGSLOT ต้อนรับสมาชิกใหม่ด้วยโปรโมชั่น สุดพิเศษ รับโบนัสแรกเข้าฟรี 100%

    ReplyDelete
  2. Compared no mascara to four coats บริการเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ปี 2022 เกมให้เลือกเล่นมากกว่า 1,000 เกม superslot เครดิตฟรี30 สล็อตเล่นผ่านเว็บ ก็ได้เช่นกัน สมัครเล่น SLOT สล็อตออนไลน์ superslot.li

    ReplyDelete