Thursday, February 27, 2014

TBT 2/27/2014

This Throw Back Thursday post is going to be all about the several different hair colors I had in a 10 month period when I was in beauty school!  Now I've have had many different colors since then and before then but I would say this is when my hair color changed the most frequently.  Also, as you look through these you will notice my hair getting shorter and shorter!  HA!  #1 because I wanted to always change my hair #2 because my hair was getting so damaged! LOL

Here it goes...

These first couple are from when I graduated High school and started beauty school so you can see what I started with.  It was jet black and blonde.



Then after I started I took out the black and made it more of a dark auburn.  You can't really tell in this picture but you can see that I took up the length and made it asymmetrical.  You can also see all the short, spiky layers I had for a really long time. 

Then I colored it a dark purple and the put bright purple over the blonde that I had.  We also had a lot of fun with my sister's hair color as you can see.

Then one day we were just bored so we took up the length quite a bit and added a lot of highlights.

 Then I took up the length even more and made my hair blonde which was CRAZY damaging.
It was even shorter then when this picture was taken.  I had on one side the length you see in the picture above and then cut up around my ear on the other side.



 This is a little bit of a better representation of the cut I had.  This was the same day I made it blonde.

Thank you so much for reading!

XOXO

Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment