Thursday, December 19, 2013

Eye Liner Battle! EM Waterliner vs Urban Decay 24/7

Watch my YouTube video comparison here!  Please make my DAY and SUBSCRIBE!




I have had my Urban Decay liners a little bit longer than the EM Waterliners.  I have always heard that if you are looking for something to stay in the water line that you should get the Urban Decay liners.  So I did.  Honestly,  I was a little disappointed at how long they lasted in my water line.  After about three hours it is pretty much undetectable.  So, when I got my EM Waterliners I was amazed at how well they lasted.  In my opinion the EM ones last far longer.  

Let's go over the stats!

EM Waterliners:


{Black Night, Bronze Kiss, Ros Gold & Amazing Grey} 



$20/each
12 Colors
Retractable Pencil
Comes with smudged and sharpener
**I have had them come with the actual product broken BUT if I don't tip it over without the cap on it is a non issue**

Can not be found in stores yet.  Can order HERE!



Urban Decay 24/7 Slide On Glide On Pencils:

Urban Decay Black Market Set on sale for $24 

{West, Desperation, Black Market, Riot, Apathy & Ink CLICK HERE to get this specific set}

$19/each
40 Colors
Regular Pencil that you would need to sharpen

Can find at Ulta and Sephora stores.  Can order HERE!


Now for the actual comparison!

EM Eye when first applied


EM Eye after about 3 hours

Urban Decay Eye when first applied


Urban Decay Eye after about 3 hours

As you can see, there is definitely some wear and tear with the EM eye but the liner is definitely still there.  With the Urban Decay eye it is breaking down a lot faster than the EM eye and is almost gone.  This is only 3 hours!  For what everyone has said about the Urban Decay liners I was expecting so much more.  The Urban Decay liners I will still continue to use but, not for my water line.

I hope you found this helpful!

FACE:
Urban Decay Naked Skin in 3.0 {DEMO/REVIEW}
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind in Fair
Maybelline FITme Concealer in Fair
EM Concealer Palette in Light {REVIEW}
Physicians Formula Happy Booster in Translucent
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Translucent
theBalm Cosmetics blush in Down Boy

EYES:
Milani Brow Kit in Medium
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Inked in Pink
Wet n' Wild Single Shadow in Nutty
Lorac Pro Palette{REVIEW}; Mauve{crease & lower lash line} Cream{brow bone & inner eye corner}
EM Waterliner in Black Night{REVIEW} on right eye
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Black Market on left eye
Kat Von D Sin-full Lash Mascara {REVIEW}

LIPS:
Revlon Lip Butter in Creme Brûlée{SWATCHES}


XOXO

Jillian









No comments:

Post a Comment