Thursday, December 19, 2013

Review: Kat Von D Sin-Full Lash Mascara

I was slightly disappointed with the lack of volume this mascara has.  It doesn't build all that match and doesn't give you that much volume.  It definitely defines your lashes and fans them out which I really like about this mascara.  It just doesn't give me that thickness I really like to get from a mascara.  The wand is actual bristles and not plastic ones.  The packaging on this is very Kat Von D if you know what I mean.  Its a very dry formula which I think is why I have such a hard time building it.  This is not something I would purchase full size.  If you like a more natural, fluttery appearance than this is for you.  It does have a very pretty appearance I just need more thickness! On the bright side it doesn't flake or smudge and is easy to remove with eye make up remover.  This retails at Sephora for $19 and you can get it HERE!



No mascara

One coat

Two coats

Three coats

Four coats

Compared no mascara to four coats

Other mascara reviews:

Thank you so much for reading!

XOXO

Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment