Thursday, March 21, 2013

Weight Watchers Update: Week 4

So this week I lost another 2 pounds for a total loss of 10 pounds!  I feel really good about this!  It's consistent and I'm enjoying weighing myself seeing how much I have lost!

Watch my video update and please SUBSCRIBE and make my DAY!


I've been really enjoying eating Belvita!  I am so NOT a morning person and half the time I don't have time to sit and have some toast or cereal so I grab a packet of Belvita and run out the door.  It tastes delicious and keeps me satisfied all the way to lunch! And it's only 6 points!



My favorite yogurt is the Dannon Light & Fit yogurt.  It tastes delicious and is only 2 points per container and it's a pretty big container.  I particularly like the raspberry flavor.



The other thing I have added to my routine is Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred.  This work out video is only 20-25 minutes long.  I HATE working out but I can convince myself to work out for that amount of time.  It's really easy and effective! You can get it for around $10 at Target.



Why I started:


Why I started blog post: Click HERE!

Week 3 update blog post: Click HERE!

I hope you found this helpful!

Thank you so much for watching and reading!

XOXO

Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment