Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Review: The Balm NUDE'tude Palette

So many people talk about The Balm Cosmetics and I needed to get my hands on some!  I was on HauteLook.com when I saw they were going to be on there.  If you have never heard of HauteLook it is basically a flash sale site where items go on sale for a few days and are marked down 50%-85% off.   

When I got my NUDE'tude palette I was so excited!  This palette is a similar size to the Lorac PRO Palette{review}.  It's so much cuter though! It comes with 12 shadows {4 matte & 8 shimmer}.  They range from extremely light to extremely dark.  I love this palette!  I exspecially think it will be AWESOME for summer!  The shadows feel almost creamy even though they are powder.  They apply really nicely and evenly.  This also comes with a brush{I found it kind of useless and lost it}.

The palette costs $36 regular but I did get mine at HauteLook for $19 so keep an eye out because they are on there frequently.  Click Here to purchase at regular price!

This is a GREAT palette!  These are my kind of colors!  I LOVE IT!







I look forward to trying more stuff from The Balm!

Thank you so much for watching and reading!

XOXO

Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment