Thursday, March 7, 2013

I'm Starting Weight Watchers!

Watch my video here and don't forget to SUBSCRIBE!




I started Weight Watchers about two weeks ago with a starting weight of about 206 lbs.  I started because I wanted to be healthier and leaner for myself.  I wish everyone could have a special someone who could be supportive no matter what weight your at like my husband is! :)  Part of the reason I decided to make a video of this and a blog post was to help other people out but to also hold myself accountable.  The hardest thing for me is starting to a plan and sticking to it for the long haul.  I thought by doing this I would feel like I need to keep going.  My goal weight is to be 140 lbs.

Anyways, the reason I picked Weight Watchers over everything else was number one I could do this 100% online if I wanted {you can still sign up for the version where you go to meetings too} number two I wasn't ordering their food, it was my own food.  They give me a set amount of points I can use in a day but I get to decide what I want to spend it on.  It really helps you make wiser decisions but you don't feel like you're limiting yourself or missing out on anything because you can still splurge every once in a while.  This just fits my life style.  I'm still eating food I like and I'm not starving!

In the first week I lost 3 lbs. which is perfect for me.  I'm not in this to lose a bunch of weight really quickly just because in my opinion it's not always that sustainable.  With Weight Watchers they want you to lose between 1-2.5 lbs. every week on average.  Obviously, some weeks you may not lose anything and some weeks you may lose 5 lbs.  This plan allows for human nature and going out to eat and not living on just salads!  I just did my weekly weigh in and I am now 7 lbs. lighter in two weeks and weigh 199 lbs.!  So EXCITED!

This is not sponsored and I am not getting anything for this but, if you are looking for something easy to follow and understand to lose weight definitely check out their plans on their website by clicking the link below.


I also plan on keeping you guys updated on my progress with some Vlogs and some Blog Posts.

Below are some pictures of what I currently look like.



Not the greatest pictures in the world but my husband wasn't home to take them.

Hopefully you found this helpful!  Again, please let me know what kind of updates you want, if any. 

Thanks so much for watching and reading!

XOXO

Jillian


No comments:

Post a Comment