Thursday, February 7, 2013

No Mirror Makeup Challenge

So, I thought I would put my makeup applying abilities to the test and what greater test than the No Mirror Makeup Challenge!?!?  I tried my best and I think I actually did pretty well compared to others I have seen.  If you enjoy my video there's about a million others on YouTube that to me are just hilarious!



Watch my YouTube video of this challenge and don't forget to subscribe! :)


Here's a list of all the products I used:

Face:
Maybelline Dream Matte Mouse in Classic Ivory Light 02
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser in Brighten
Maybelline FITme Concealer in 15 Fair
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 011 Creamy Natural
Benefit Hoola Bronzer 
Milani Baked Blush in Dolce Pink
Essence Break Dawn Part 2 Shimmer Powder in 01 Bella's Secret

Eyes:
Revlon Brow Fantasy in Dark Brown
Wet n' Wild Eyeshadow Trio in Silent Treatment
Wet n' Wild Petal Pusher Palette- Lightest Brow Color
Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eye Pen in 02 Black
Cover Girl Clump Crusher in Very Black {Full Review}
Maybelline Lash Discovery in Black

Lips:
Maybelline Color Whisper in 20 Mocha Muse


Here are some more close up pictures of the car wreck! Haha!



















Thanks so much for watching and reading!

XOXO

Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment