Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Review: Urban Decay Mariposa Palette

I got this palette a while ago from my husband for Christmas... he did such an awesome job!

Anyways...
There are 10 shadows in this palette and it also comes with a mini flat eye shadow brush.  As far as the colors go there is a good variety of neutrals and brights but no matte shades in this palette.  The fact there are no matte shades I think is a little bit disappointing.  But I do love the colors offered.

All of the shades are very shimmery and very pigmented in true UD fashion which you will be able to see in the swatches below.  The palette is regular priced $39 but you can order it at UrbanDecay.com in the sales section for just $19.




The packaging on this is very compact.  It comes in metal tin type packaging which I like because it is sturdy.  There is no mirror which kind of stinks. :( 





The brush I think is the same brush included in the Naked Palettes. {honestly, not my favorite brush}



Over all I do love this palette but I don't think it would be suitable for everyone but me being a die hard UD fan, I love it!  I mostly wear neutrals but sometimes you need a little color!

I hope you found this review helpful.

Thanks so much for watching and reading!

XOXO

Jillian



No comments:

Post a Comment