Thursday, February 21, 2013

February BirchBox Unboxing!

Watch my video unboxing on my YouTube Channel and please SUBSCRIBE!


This month's theme was Red Carpet Ready!

Once again, a little bit disappointed with my BirchBox...  :(   

For my Makeup in this video: Click Here!













Color Club Nail Polish in Mamba: Nothing Says red carpet like an ultraglossy crimson mani.  We love this juicy cherry hue. Full Size $8  --Personally I'm not into red nails but I'll give it a try!




Nicole Richie Fragrances Nicole by Nicole Richie: For her first fragrance, the Hollywood starlet conjured up a blend of creamy amber and rose touched with a hint of vanilla. Full Size $20-$69 --I like the scent but it has too much rose scent for my personal taste.  I really like more sweet smells. :)





twistband Thick Headband: Made with soft elastic, these colorful headbands keep your hair out of your face without and creasing or tugging. Set of 6 $19. --I'll definitely use this.




Vasanti Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator: This exfoliating cleanser uses professional-grade microderm crystals and papaya enzymes to brighten skin. Full Size $34 --Will try it.  Little disappointed it was only half full though!



After much consideration I have decided to cancel my BirchBox subscription.  I just don't find myself ever buying any of these products.  And when I compare it to Ipsy Glam Bag it's just not as good in my opinion.

Thank you so much for watching and reading!!

XOXO

Jillian







No comments:

Post a Comment