Thursday, January 24, 2013

January 2013 BirchBox Unboxing

I just got my first BirchBox!!


Watch my YouTube video of my unboxing and don't forget to subscribe!


My initial thoughts on BirchBox is that I like GlamBag from Ipsy a little bit more.  I feel like you get more for your $10/mo subscription price.  I am going to stay subscribed for a few more months at least and then kind of decide.

CLICK HERE for my blog post and video of my GlamBag Unbagging. 

With BirchBox when you want to sign up you have to wait for an invitation which can take 3-4 weeks where as with GlamBag you can just sign up right away with no wait time.

Just like the name would hint it comes in a box and mine was delivered by USPS in the United States.


And this is how it looked when I opened the box.



I'm just going to list all the products I got and the description of each from the card that came with the BirchBox.

Caudalie Vinespert Day Cream SPF 15 Full Size $75
A lightweight daily moisturizer with a patented grape-derived compound to reverse skin damage, plus weightless SPF.


Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Full Size $25-$90  (I love how this smells! I will probably get this!)
Juicy's charming scent will bring out your inner girly girl.  Wild berries flirt with mandarin and soft floral notes for a fragrance that's fun and happy.





ModelCo Shine Ultra Lip Gloss in Show Girl Red Full Size $16 (this is more of a sheer gloss which I like)
This Australian brand's winning gloss coats lips with subtle color. Plus, the built-in mirror allows for easy on-the-go application.




Number 4 Clarifying Shampoo Full Size $25
Gentle enough for everyday use, this cleanser has a low-suds formula that removes buildup without stripping hair of essential oils.



100% Pure Nourishing Body Cream Full Size $15
This skin-friendly moisturizer is made exclusively from 100 percent vegan, organic ingredients.  Not that needed an excuse to slather it on.


Also for the makeup I am wearing in this video check out my FOTD 1-24-2013 Blog Post


Thanks so much for watching and reading!

XOXO

Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment