Thursday, January 17, 2013

GlamBag Unbagging: January 2013

I just got my first Glam Bag and I'm super excited!  I really like everything I got this month and will definitely keep subscribed!  I will do more unbaggings in the future!

First off, if you haven't heard of Glam Bag before basically it is a monthly subscription service of beauty products that get mailed to you.  The cost is $10/mo but for what you get in return is well worth it!  You can subscribe at Ipsy.com

Ipsy is a company that was started by fellow YouTuber Michelle Phan whom I'm sure you have heard of.  There are some other YouTubers that are also involved.

Watch my video unbagging and don't forget to subscribe to my channel! :)



It comes in this snazzy padded envelope via USPS in the United States.


Each month in addition to the beauty products you get a "Glam Bag"


 Next are pictures of all the products I got.








Thanks guys for watching and reading!

XOXO

Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment