Thursday, January 10, 2013

Fun at Ice Castles and Ikea!

So this happened about a week ago, so this is a little late but I thought I would share!  My husband and I went to the Twin Cities (Minneapolis & St. Paul, MN) to go to Ikea and get some rugs we had been wanting and to just walk around because thats what you do at Ikea!  If you have never been to Ikea it is one of the funnest shopping experiences ever!

So we got the same rug in two different colors.  One is red and one is grey and they were each $20!
Here's a couple pictures of them all up in our apartment. 

 This one is in our second bedroom.

And this is in our living room.

I just love them!

Anyways after Ikea in the parking lot across the street they made some ice castles so here are a few pictures of that!  
















 This was to warm up your hands! 

Then we went to Caribou to get the BEST hot chocolate!

And my husband glared at me. Haha.  I love him!

Anyways just thought this might be fun to share.  If your in the twin cities area check it out!

XOXO

Jillian


3 comments:

  1. those ice castles are so beautiful! thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I might go again this year but the only problem is it gets SOOOO cold where I live!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete