Sunday, March 23, 2014

Review: Loreal Voluminous Full Definition Mascara

One thing I really like about all of Loreal's mascaras is the packaging.  They always look so expensive!  That's no exception with the Voluminous Full Definition mascara.  It's in a sleek gold tube.  The brush is brush bristles as opposed to plastic ones.  With this mascara it does get a tad annoying how much product comes out on the brush which is WAY too much.  Two coats of this mascara and you are good to go as you can see in my pictures below.  If you try to build more than two coats it does tend to get really clumpy and spidery.  I really like the volume I get with this mascara.  It's also really black.  I don't find that it flakes on me or transfers too much.  It's also easy to remove.  Your lashes get a very full appearance.  This is one of my new favorites! You can find this at any drugstore for around $8 which is a really good price.   Get this mascara HERE!





No mascara

One coat

Two coats

Three coats

Four coats


Compared no mascara to four coats

Other mascara reviews:

Thank you so much for reading!

XOXO

Jillian

1 comment:

  1. บริการเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ปี 2022 เกมให้เลือกเล่นมากกว่า 1,000 เกม สล็อตยืนยันotp รับเครดิตฟรี100 เมก้า เล่นได้จริง แจกจริง สมัครเลยตอนนี้

    ReplyDelete