Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Review: Rimmel Stay Glossy Lip Glosses

I was in the market for a new, inexpensive lip gloss and I think I found the perfect bargain!

I got these at Target for $3.99 each.  The price is I think amazing for what you actually get.  These lip glosses are long lasting for lip glosses and have pretty good color pay off.  These are not super sticky or thick.  They are very comfortable to wear.  They come in 24 shades. There is also no strong odor to them.  The container is plastic with a doe foot applicator.  

For me these are perfect!  I'm not a huge lip product person. I'm pretty low maintenance when it comes to my lip products, so these fit perfectly into my lifestyle. 

If you have tried these, let me know what think.  Leave me a comment!

Below are pictures and swatches.

The colors I have are {from left to right}: 
Non Stop Glamour
My Eternity
Captivate Me!
Always Lovely








I hope you found this helpful!

Thanks so much for watching and reading!

XOXO

Jillian


No comments:

Post a Comment