Monday, February 18, 2013

How To: Everything Brows!

Watch my tutorial below and don't forget to SUBSCRIBE!


The tweezers I like: Purchase Here!
The Wax I like: Purchase Here! or get at Sally Beauty


I use Revlon Brow Fantasy in Dark Brown. You can get this at Target, Walmart, Walgreens ext...
This brow pencil is AWESOME because it's not too soft but transfers to your skin easily.  I don't find that it moves on my face.  The tinted brow gel doesn't flake or wear off.  Keeps my brows in place.  And I love that they are connected and found at the drug store!  This comes in 4 colors, Dark Blonde, Brunette, Dark Brown and Black.  I highly recommend this pencil!




For a complete list of products I'm wearing check out my FOTD!  Click Here!

Thanks so much for watching and reading!

XOXO

Jillian




No comments:

Post a Comment