Sunday, January 20, 2013

First Impressions: L'oreal Colour Caress

So I got two of the new L'oreal Colour Caress Lip Gloss/Stains in the colors Rose On and On and Lilac Ever After. 

To watch my First Impressions watch my YouTube video below and don't forget to SUBSCRIBE! :)



So I got my lip stains at Target for $7.99 each and I must say I really enjoy them.  As you can see in my video they don't last 6 hours like they claim too but, my lips do feel really soft and moisturized. The texture when you first apply them is very watery, feels kind of like a liquid lip stick.  As it dries it feels very balmy and looks extremely glossy.  I really love them!  The color pay off is really great.  I also think if you are not a lips stick person like myself you will really like these. 











I think the packaging is really nice although it can get confusing as to which side is up as you see can in my video.  The product itself does seem to have a perfumey smell and I did detect it a little bit when I first applied it.   Once "dry" it does have a really nice texture to it.  I do like the applicator because it really makes it easy to apply the product quickly without an issues. Overall I would definitely recommend this and I will likely be buying some more myself.

Swatches:





Rose On and On is on top and Lilac Ever After is on the bottom.




Makeup I was wearing in this video:

Face:
Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in 120 Vanilla 
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser in Brighten
Maybelline FITme Concealer in 15 Fair
Cover Girl Concealer Balm in 310 Fair
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 011 Creamy Natural
Milani Baked Blush in Dolce Pink
Physicians Formula Happy Booster in Translucent

Eyes:
Brows- Too Faced Velvet Revolver & Sexpresso
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Mark. iMark Shadows in Biscotti and Espresso
BH Cosmetics Smokey Palette
Cover Girl Clump Crusher in Very Black (review up soon)
Sigma Gel Liner in Chocolate

Lips:
L'oreal Colour Caress in 184 Rose On and On


Blog Post for Revlon Nearly Naked First Impressions: http://jilliankjer.blogspot.com/2013/01/1st-impressions-revlon-nearly-naked.html

Video Revlon Nearly Naked First Impressions:


Thanks so much for watching and reading!

XOXO

Jillian



No comments:

Post a Comment