Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Love It or Leave It: Maybelline Baby Skin Primer

Watch my video review here! Please make my DAY and SUBSCRIBE!





I personally got this primer at Ulta for around $6 but now is in most drugstores.  It comes in a squeeze tube that is really cute and bright.  This is completely clear and has a silicone feel.  When I apply this I first rube it between my finger tips and then dot in my t-zone and blend out with fingers.  The more you work this into the skin the better.  I do find that this does blur my pores nicely.  It doesn't completely fill them but does make my face appear a lot smoother.  I do find that this also prolongs my foundation a bit.  I definitely think this is worth trying.  I really like and you are not busting the bank by getting it!

Photo from Google Images

Tutorial on my make up soon!



Other Love It or Leave Its...

Thank so much for watching and reading!

XOXO

Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment