Saturday, December 15, 2012

Review: Neutrogena Naturals Fresh Cleansing + Makeup Remover

I was in the market for a new makeup remover.  I was just browsing through somethings at target. I was looking for traditional makeup removers.  You know... put it onto a cotton ball/pad and wipe your makeup from your eyes.  I stumbled upon the Neutrogena Naturals Fresh Cleansing + Makeup Remover.  Which I thought was!  When I got home I was surprised to find out it was not when I put it on a cotton pad and put it to my eye and nothing happened!  The trick to this product is to NOT look at this like your everyday makeup remover because it is not.

IT IS AMAZING!


To truly get all of the benefits of this product you need to use it like a cleanser.  I personally keep this in my shower most of the time because I usually shower at night.  I rinse my face with plain old water then squeeze a pump of this baby into my hands and rub it allover my face!  I really work this into my eye area to because IT DOES NOT STING!

What is really amazing is that in one rinse of this ALL of your makeup will be removed!  So I do use this in the shower and then when I get out I continue with my regular skin care routine.  This product not only removes all of your makeup but it leaves your skin feeling refreshed and squeaky clean feeling but without that dry feeling.

This is something you can get a drugstores for $6.00-$9.00.  I seriously recommend this because it works wonders.  I don't even need to use makeup removing wipes at all.

CHECK THIS OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment