Thursday, December 20, 2012

Review: Defining Eyes Palette by Tiffany D for Sigma Beauty

I have been watching Tiffany D on YouTube for a couple years now and she always has the best tutorials in my opinion.  So, I was super excited when I heard she was coming out with a palette with Sigma Beauty.

First the packaging.  I think the art work on the palette itself is beautiful.  I think its very much her style. She has a very classic and sophisticated esthetic.  The palette is cardboard that also has a protective sleeve for it.  Also comes with a booklet of her inspiration for the palette and some tutorials with pictures and directions. 

The only complaint I have about this palette is that it is a little bit bulky for my liking but its definitely something I can get over because of all the goodies inside!


This little kit comes with A LOT!  It has 8 eyeshadows, 2 gel eyeliners, a dual sided brush and duel sided eyeliner pencil.  



Everything is super pigmented and the shadows very soft!  The shadows also don't have a lot of fallout that I've noticed which is very nice.  The pencil transfers really well to the water line and is soft but not too soft, if you know what I mean.  The gel liners aren't streaky or dull.  They also don't seem to fade through the day, they stay put!



I love that this comes with a great duel sided brush!  I think she picked the perfects ones too because I can easily see myself using these brushes for pretty much all of the looks I create daily.  This is technically my first Sigma Brush.  I can definitely see why people are always talking about these brushes!

Over all I'm SUPER impressed with this palette.  This was definitely worth the $55 it costs.



Watch my video review and subscribe to my channel :)



Thank you!
XOXO!

Jillian




No comments:

Post a Comment