Thursday, April 11, 2013

GlamBag Unbagging: April 2013

Watch my video unbagging below and please SUBSCRIBE and make my DAY!





This month's theme was "Pretty in Pink" which I thought was adorable.  I'm not a huge pink person so I don't have a lot in my collection.  I was very happy with this month's bag.  If you are not familiar with  Ipsy/My Glam Bag it is a beauty monthly subscription service where you pay $10 per month and you get sent a little make up bag filled with samples and full size products.  You can sign up at Ipsy.com

Here are links to my previous unbaggings if you are interested!




The bag this month I think is REALLY ADORABLE!



Sation Nail Lacquer in Of Corset I'll Call You


Two Cosmetics Due Eyeshadow in Heart Ache





Be A Bombshell Blush in Sweet Cheeks.  *I did email IpsyCare about this blush being broken and wanting a replacement but I have not heard anything yet.




HealthySexyHair Soy Renewal Hair Treatment



Seriously LOVE my bag this month!  Again another month where I have been nothing but happy with everything I have received.  Hopefully, I can get a new blush that isn't broken.

Tutorial for my make up in this video will be uploaded soon! :)


Thank you so much for watching and reading!

XOXO

Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment