Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Review: Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner


If you haven't noticed recently, I have been raving about the Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal pencil eyeliners because they are AMAZING!   I first heard of these from YouTuber JoshCollierMUA, who by the way is awesome, in one of his "Thrifty Thursday" videos.  I went out immediately and bought one.  I have got mine from both Target and Walgreens for between $3-$4.  These first of all are so inexpensive it's ridiculous.  The colors I have are Black, Brown, Nude, Taupe and Purple.  They are super smooth and soft, highly pigmented. They transfer amazingly to the water line.  Personally, I have tried the Maybelline Master Drama in Black, which is more expensive, but I found did not last on me and smudged a lot.  These are just as pigmented but do not smudge once they set.  The Nude color is perfect for the water line to brighten your eyes.  

These come in 10 shades.  To view the other shades CLICK HERE!

This is the color Taupe


Top to Bottom: Purple, Black, Nude


Top to Bottom: Black, Purple, Nude


Totally forgot to swatch the color Brown that I have.  Sorry!

You need to seriously check these out!  They are awesome!

Thank you so much for watching and reading.

XOXO

Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment